If you want to build a home in one of the most desirable locations in North Beach, then this 430 m2 square metre plot is an opportunity not to be missed.
Where else can you be footsteps from the glistening Indian Ocean and golden beaches, as well as within a couple of minutes-walk from not one, but two green reserves?
Sorrento Street is one of the most sought-after residential roads in the northern suburbs, and development blocks like this don’t come along very often. This prime piece of green titled R20 zoned land is in a prized location.
The plot of land with a 10.58m frontage and stretching 40.66m in length is being sold as a blank canvas. A two-storey home will give you those expansive views of the coastline as well as offering green views of the natural fauna and flora of Star Swamp.
At the end of your road you have a gym, café and rooftop bar in a small but convenient shopping complex. At the other end you have Star Swamp Bushland and the $1.6m Charles Riley Reserve which has exceptional sporting facilities.
Quite simply you have an abundance of open space at your fingertips, yet you’re just moments away from the vibrant west coastline with cafes and restaurants.
Head south and walk to the magnificent new Scarborough foreshore, venture north and explore Hillarys Marina and the beach side Sorrento Quay boardwalk.
On a quiet tree-lined street, and with North Beach Primary on your doorstep, there is simply no excuse for your children ever to be late for school again!
Call me now to register your interest as this will be snapped up in no time at all.
• 430m2 of land in optimum location, close to sea
• R20 Green title land
• Build second storey home for expansive views
• Quite street with established homes
• Good public schools, North Beach Primary and Carine Senior High School and popular private schools, Hale and St Mary’s Anglican Girls’ School.
• Charles Riley Reserve
• Plethora of beautiful, sandy beaches
• West Coast strip of cafes and eateries including Tom’s Diner and North Bach Deli
• Parks and green spaces
• Good public transport routes
• Just 12km from the city