If you’re looking for a spacious family home with an abundance of light in the popular coastal resort of Trigg, then this property will not fail to disappoint. But be quick, the current owners have been in here for over 15 years and are now downsizing, so this home won’t stay on the market long. This generous 728 square metre plot is ideal for the growing family and is in a desirable location, close to plenty of amenities both shops and beach.
All your accommodation is on one level, but there’s the possibility to build upwards.
An airy living room off the entrance hall, complete with formal dining area and open planned tiled kitchen welcomes you upon arrival. There’s also a relaxed area for dining behind the kitchen. An ample laundry leads from the kitchen for ease and convenience.
On the other side of the house you have a separate playroom/games room or a second lounge with large windows letting in plenty of natural light, which means you can be separated from the teenagers or youngsters, a big plus for family life. There are four good sized bedrooms plus a study.
The family bathroom has a spa bath, separate shower as well as a separate toilet.
The expansive master bedroom, which overlooks the garden is at the back of the property, away from the other bedrooms and has an en-suite and spacious robe.
The rear area comprising of a patio and garden with a pergola is perfect for the entertainer and is unique as it has its own bar and bar room, so all your friends will want to come around! Alternatively, you can convert the bar room any way you want, for storage or into a sun room.
The patio which leads onto an L shaped garden, secluded by luscious foliage, wraps around the house and incorporates a water feature. In one corner you have a large workshop for all your garden machinery and tools, perfect for the handyman. Alternately, use it for those surfing boards as you’re a mere few hundred metres to the beach.
A carport and drive flanks to the right of the property offering further hard standing for extra vehicles, a boat or a caravan.
This spacious home on a family friendly street is close to both to the parklands of Charles Riley Reserve and Clarko Reserve and the sparkling waters of Trigg Beach providing the optimum location.
The ex display home has been extended and renovated .
In 1988 the front of the house was extended to incorporate a new entry as well as the lounge and dinning area .
In 1992 the back of the house was extended to incorporate a new main bedroom with ensuite as well as the complete roof was changed to colorbond from tile .
If you are a golf enthusiast then this is the ultimate as you are only a few hundred meters from Hamersley public Golf course .
The property is priced to sell and will be snapped up quickly.
– Expansive land area of 728m2
– Spacious and roomy
– Open plan primary living area with kitchen
– Secondary living area, ideal for teenagers or playroom
– Outdoor entertaining area with own bar and bar room
– Large master bedroom at rear of property with robe and en-suite, offering seclusion
– Four good sized bedrooms plus a study area.
– Primary bathroom with spa-bath and large shower room
– Entrance leads to foyer with living areas either side
– Spacious laundry
– Ample parking – can store four cars in front with drive at side
– Carport to one side of property
– Opportunity to build upwards or stamp your own mark
– High ceilings
– Large garden
– Split system air-conditioning servicing bedrooms and living areas
– New security Alarm system .-
– Possibility to go up a level
– Plenty of natural light
– Sought after suburb of Trigg
– Close to Charles Riley Reserve and Clarko Reserve
– Easy access to Karrinyup shops
– Within catchment of great public schools and prestigious private ones
– Family friendly neighbourhood