All offers presented by 5pm Friday 29th of March 2019 (Seller reserves the right to accept an offer prior to the end date, without notice)
A house made for entertaining
Sometimes you come across a house which stands out from the crowd and is truly unique. This 4 X 2 property plus study in Scarborough is one of them. Arriving at this beautiful family home, you know you’re somewhere special.
Situated at the back of Duke Street, away from any noise, this is a premium property offering a secure and private lifestyle. You have the beach on your doorstep, parks close by and the newly developed Scarborough foreshore just one kilometre away. There are fine dining restaurants, funky cafes, bars and modern convenience essentials all within easy reach.
This home was designed with a focus on entertaining and taking in the abundance of natural light and views on offer. The property benefits from an elevated position, with an impressive wraparound balcony, so you can enjoy expansive west-facing views of the Indian Ocean every minute of the day.
This wooden decked area is large enough to incorporate a barbeque or pool table, so have breakfast on this terrace or watch a glorious WA sunset and admire the coastline.
The hub of the home is upstairs. This house lends itself perfectly to classic reverse living, with open-plan lounge, dining and kitchen area all on this level. The large gourmet kitchen has plenty of storage, built-in stainless appliances, dishwasher and a breakfast bar.
A massive, family room downstairs is ideal as a teenage retreat or children’s playroom, and there are three bedrooms with built-in robes and fans.
Built in 2006 by established homebuilder Cedar Homes, this private house also benefits from rear road access and a private lane making it easy to access by car or foot.
Outside a swimming pool with paved area means you and your family can indulge in an active lifestyle.
Built on an easy-care 333sq metre block, you’d be hard pressed to find such an individual property which has both character and a spacious family feel.
– Soft touch lighting throughout
– Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning upstairs (with 3 phase digital scroll air conditioning)
– Reverse cycle split to downstairs living
– West facing wraparound balcony for beautiful sunsets
– Large family home with potential to redevelop
– Spacious lounge
– Below ground salt water pool (solar heated) with entertainment area and waterfall feature
– Automatic security gate for secure off-lane parking
– Ducted vacuum system throughout
– Smart technology including central control programmable switches, dimmers and relays
– TV/satellite plumbed throughout the house
– Smart wiring with speakers across the property
– Close to newly redeveloped Scarborough multi-million-dollar foreshore development with cafes, restaurants and bars, shops and expansive green areas
– Close to famous Brighton Beach
– Good public transport links and short drive to Perth CBD
– Short drive to Karrinyup shopping complex which is undergoing expansion
– Close to established premium schools – Hale, Churchlands Senior High and Newman